ভোরের বেলা কখন এসে
bhorer bela kokhon eshe
at.. the break of dawn He.. came
He touched me with his grace and left..with a smile
who.. pushed the doors.. of my sleep.. open to give me that news..
I stirred awake to find my eyes awash in tears
I felt the sky whisper into my ears
my body.. felt replete with many a song
my heart.. blossomed
bowing.. in reverence like a dew.. drenched flower..
my life gushed like a river.. overflowing it’s bank..
making it’s way.. to the vast.. infinite..
bhorer bela kokhon eshe
at.. the break of dawn He.. came
He touched me with his grace and left..with a smile
who.. pushed the doors.. of my sleep.. open to give me that news..
I stirred awake to find my eyes awash in tears
I felt the sky whisper into my ears
my body.. felt replete with many a song
my heart.. blossomed
bowing.. in reverence like a dew.. drenched flower..
my life gushed like a river.. overflowing it’s bank..
making it’s way.. to the vast.. infinite..
No comments:
Post a Comment