Nov 9, 2010

All that my heart wishes for

আমার পরান যাহা চায়
amaro porano jaha chaay(audio)

All that my heart wishes for
You are the one, that you are.
In this world, apart from you
I have no one, nothing have I.

If pleasure you do not find
Go in search of happiness.
I have found you within me
Nothing more I desire.

Pining for you, in your absence
My self will fade, to live in you.
Long be the day, long be the night
Long be months and years that go by.

If you love someone else
If you never return
Then whatever you covet
That may you get
May all suffering be mine

1 comment:

  1. All That My Heart Wishes For
    You Are The One, That You Are.
    In This World, Apart From You
    I Have None, Nothing I Have.

    If You Are Not Happy,
    Go In Search Of Happiness,
    Got You In My Heart,
    Nothing More Do I Desire.

    Pining For You, In Your Absence
    I Will Fade Myself, To Live In You.
    Long Be The Day, Long Be The Night
    Long Be Months And Years That Go By.

    If You Do Love Someone Else,
    If Never Do You Return
    Then Whatever You Covet
    That You Do Get,
    May All Suffering Will Be Mine.

    ReplyDelete