Sep 6, 2010

With unfailing steps I have walked this path

এ পথে আমি যে গেছি বার বার
e pathe ami je gechhi bar bar

With unfailing steps
            I have walked this path
                                 Over and again                  
Its trace now shrouded
                             With wild grass from my view.           
Hopeful yet I am
                   A favourable breeze will blow
In apt moment
           You'll  be revealed to me
                                       As I am to you.
The lamp of my lone quest
                                         Died out since.
But in the sky, I trust
                       In starry phrases
                         The address of my heart persists                     
Blossoms along my way
                       With their fragrance
                            Will let on a secret, gentle cue
                                      To amend all slips.

No comments:

Post a Comment