Jan 26, 2010

I ask the tempest to release

ওরে ঝড় নেমে আয়

I ask the tempest to release
To spark my spiritless twigs
To make way for a gorgeous green,
To clear the path for a budding monsoon

I thirst for the momentous thrill
When my mindless, inanimate
And joyless vibes will be purified,
When my tears will flow in abandon
Flushing out my illusive impermanence
With the dance of a raging rhythm

I have got to prepare my vacant home
With fresh inspiration,
To recover my body in a new skin

I sense the rivers inundate,
I smell the prolific aura of jasmine
Wafting like a secret whisper,
I feel my heart being reborn
In it's deathly cocoon

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a clever reference in "nabashyaamer" that you have missed as well.

    ReplyDelete