May 1, 2019

I see no harm in the pain you give

দুখ দিয়েছ, দিয়েছ ক্ষতি নাই
dukkho diyechho, diyechho khoti naai

I see no harm in the pain you give
But why leave me in loneliness
You took away those near to me
O Lord, stay then yourself close to me
My heart cannot sense anything
The sun and moon are lost from sight
I walk helplessly on this path
Do call me O Lord, do call me
You put out the light in my home
The darkness of dejection descends
Show me the window O Lord
Where your eternal light glows
I find myself beside a dried up brook
My heart cries out in thirst
I seek the source of boundless love
Do not leave me parched so
Who are those I can call my own
They come today, are gone tomorrow
The universe is ever in motion
Rest there is for none
Each one remains engrossed in their own lives
Who can be a refuge to another
Do encircle with your affection O Lord
Those who have no refuge

No comments:

Post a Comment