Mar 26, 2010

Say you may all, whatever you like

তোমরা যা বলো তাই বলো

Say you may all, whatever you like, touches it not my heart
My day goes by, gently does it go by, spent for no rhyme or reason
This delirious breeze, what song does it sing
Diffusing it around today in the deep blue skies
Touched me has that song, touched me deep inside my heart
What nectar is it, I search for, with the buzzing of the bees
Whose gaze is it that spans the skies
And touches me thus today, beholding my eye


Another version by Anandamayee Majumdar

My heart detaches
From extrinsic words, impressions
As my day unwinds
With aimlessness, bliss, freedom.

As I fully immerse
In the whispered melodies
Hovering in the air,
Sweeping the sky

Songs that take root in my heart
To make me seek
A strange, celestial honey
On trails of humming bees.

My eyes sink into the divine,
Into the open, endless gaze
Of an expansive blue sky


No comments:

Post a Comment