Mar 26, 2010

The skies have filled me with radiance

আকাশ আমায় ভরল আলোয়
akash aamaay bhorlo aaloy (audio)

The skies have filled me with radiance
I will fill the skies with my songs
Invade the breeze with hues of song
The breeze pervading hues of dance
Oh Palash my dear Palash
With the flame of crimson colour
Set afire the ten directions
The sweet melodies in my heart
Flushed are they with colourful tunes
In southern breeze stays aflutter
The bossom of woodland flowers
In golden light of the blue skies
Young leaves ring out their anklet bells
Oh Shirish flower, Oh Shirish
Hiding behind a gentle smile
Suffuse the ether in fragrance
Your scent tugging at my heart to find voice

* Palash - a red flower that blooms in spring
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butea_monosperma

No comments:

Post a Comment