Oct 28, 2010

Who wafted by my heart

আমার প্রাণের পরে চলে গেল কে
amar praner pore chole gelo ke (audio)

Who wafted by my heart
Like soothing breeze of spring
He touched me, brought me to my knees
Made flowers bloom in tens of thousands

Went by, without a word to me
Where did he go never to return
On his way he did gaze
What was the song he sang
So it is by myself
I sit in the garden

Like a wave he rippled
To go where the moon beams
With each thing he smiled at
He left back his laughter
From a corner of his eye
I think he beckoned me

Where should I go, where should I go
I think thus sitting by myself
He waved his wand of moonlit dreams
Dangled a string of flowers deep within
What was it he whispered to wild flowers
Their heady fragrance went away with him
Fervent is my heart, heavy are my eyes
Through which place to where did he go

2 comments:

  1. Great work ! My humble thanks to you all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful..sharing with one of my NonBengali friend.

    ReplyDelete