May 15, 2011

A twilight garland of clouds

তুমি সন্ধ্যার মেঘমালা          
Tumi shondhyar meghomala / Tumi shondhyar meghmala
(Audio link by Srikanta Acharya)

A twilight garland of clouds
You are to me, my secret muse,
The wondrous bird of my solitary sky.
My heart has painted you with all its shades.
You are my own, my very own
Traveler of my life within.

I have tinged your feet
With my bleeding heart,
Beloved bird of my twilight sky.

I have fancied your face
With passions of venom and grace,
Of my tears and laughter.
You are my own, my very own
Traveler of my lone dreams.

I have toned your eyes
With the dreaminess of worship,
Coveted love of my drunken eyes.
I have wreathed you lovingly with my music.

You are my own, my very own,
Solitaire of my life and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment