May 21, 2011

Your loving name, let it cleanse

আমার মুখের কথা
Amar mukher kawtha

Your loving name, let it cleanse

   All my spoken words
Your loving name, place it there,

   At the root of my silence.
Your loving name, let it ring
With glee in the rhythm of my limbs
  In my flowing pulse, like a lute.
Your loving name, like a star
   Rise high when I rest
Your loving name, let it shine
  Forever on my wakefulness
Your loving name, let it glow
  In all my hopes and dreams
Your loving name, let it etch
 In all my keen tenderness
Your loving name, take fruit
 After each mission is over.
Your loving name, I will embrace
  Mingling my bliss and tears
Your loving name, like honey
  Will well in secret, in my life
Your loving name, I will return,
  When it is time to part, my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment