Apr 18, 2011

Who can break my gates and guards

ভেঙে মোর  ঘরের চাবি   
Bhenge mor ghorer chaabi / Bhenge mor ghorer chabi (audio)

Who can break my gates and guards
relieving me from daily ruts?
Lost the key to set me free.
I long for a touch of eternity.
Dear friend, in my lonesome stay
I long for you by night and day.

I pray to sense the dark disband
I crave to see a golden hand
a hint of light in a cell of dark,
there, I sight the rolling path.
Won't your princely chariot
stop for me, my heart, distraught?

All the stars, they flash and gaze 
awaiting you in wondrous chase
musing, sensing, when will be
the time you came and set them free.
The night will vanish, at its brink
with joyful hearts, they too will sink.

Do I sense the pilgrims come
in great commotion, one by one?
Is it songs, I can hear?
Are the buds all set to flare?
In magic tunes of  morning sky
does the music multiply?

No comments:

Post a Comment