Nov 29, 2009

Every task you let me shoulder

তুমি যত ভার দিয়েছ সে ভার
tumi joto bhar diyecho she bhar

Every task you let me shoulder
have given me the grace to bear
employment that I have chosen
add to my burden's share.

Let me off this excess luggage
Staggering path of mighty loads.
Spare me the stormy journey,
soothe my plight on endless roads.

Suffering that I invited
have given me no respite.
Wounds just turned to ashes,
fruitless pain to thunderbolts.

Your sorrow is my soothing shower
makes me rich with fruits of pain.
Floods me with spates of fruition,
offers riches to relive.

Everything which I invited
grow in heaps and brought to bay
thankless in claims and wages
all demand that I repay.

Let me off this frightful luggage
staggering path of mighty loads.
Spare me the joyless journey
sooth my plight on endless roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment