Mar 26, 2012

Is it true, is it all true, my ever devoted friend

এ কি সত্য সকলই সত্য
eki sotyo, shokoli sotyo

Is it true, is it all true, my ever devoted friend!

The lightning glow of my eye
Evokes the darkness of the north-east monsoon
Is it true?

My honeyed lips are tinged with crimson
The flush of a newly-wed bride’s love
My ever devoted friend, is it true?

Untold beauty blossoms in me
My every step rings out with sweet melody
Is it true?

Night, when it cannot sight me
Sheds teardrops which glisten as morning dew
Dawn’s refulgent thrill is for me
Is it true?

The inflamed touch of my warm cheeks
Intoxicates the restless breeze
My ever devoted friend, is it true?

1 comment:

  1. requested 4 dis song today morning on ur website...actually had been searching as sotyo or satya...thanx dear...

    ReplyDelete