Mar 30, 2011

My love, you will steal my heart

আমার মন তুমি নাথ লবে হ'রে
Amar mono tumi nath lobe hore (audio)

My love, you will steal my heart,
I live forever with such desire.

Stars float in the bluest high
The moon smiles in a silent sky,
my eyes drown and drown in tears,
I live forever with such desire.

On land, oceans, on the earth,
in trees, climbers, fruits and buds
through the love of women, men
in tides, torrents, now and then

through many songs, and many dance,
and many views, you will steal my heart.
I live forever with such desire.

(another version by Rumela)

My heart O Lord, you will ensnare
I sit and wait holding on to that hope

The stars sparkle in the deep blue sky
The moon smiles in the silent night
My eyes well up with tears
I hold on to my hope

In the soil of your earth
In the swell of your seas
In your flowers and bowers
In the loving ties of tenderness
That bind all men and women
In many a melody and rhythm
Across space and time
You will gather me up in many a way
I hold on to that hope

No comments:

Post a Comment